Gilbertville, Massachusetts
With Company response Not resolved

I started this journey into *** in the first week of May.It is now 6/14, and I have NOT gotten my supplies yet!

Different CSR's gave me different dates it was shipped. They never told me I needed new scrips either..I thought Liberty had supplied them. After this one time, I plan to drop them and go to Bright Star. Arriva STINKS!!!

Their CSR's lie when they tell you dates..one says one thing..another says another date. They also do not return phone calls.

I made another one today and was told I would receive a call back in 15 minutes.Never got a call back

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Arriva Medical Response

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.As you know, we at Arriva Medical (“Arriva”) take all issues and concerns very seriously.

We are now responding to this complaint because it has just been brought to our attention. For a more expedient response in the future, please contact us directly with complaints and concerns at 1-800-700-4442.

Arriva apologizes for any inconvenience that the delay in shipment may have caused. Arriva wants you to know that we must follow certain guidelines set by insurance agencies pertaining to the information that needs to be included on a prescription in order for your supplies to be covered by your insurance. Arriva needs to obtain a fully completed prescription from your physician before any supplies or medication can be shipped to your door.

If you would like us to further address your specific account we would ask that you call in to Arriva Medical and talk with a customer service agent. The agent can make sure your concerns are properly noted on your account and further address any issues or concerns you have.

Please feel free to contact us at 800-700-4442.