With Company response Not resolved

I receive a call about an knee brace that I could get through Medicare at no cost to me.I purchase it for that purpose.

I found out medicare paid $1,200 for the idem and I had to pay a co-payment of $310.00 eight month later.

The knee brace look no different the ones you buy at the drug store.I'm a Senior living on social security and very unhappy with this deal.Arriva Medical I an done don't call me again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of talk over you and cant under stand them. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of knee brace. Arriva Medical needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned knee brace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Arriva Medical.

Had an Experience with Arriva Medical?

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
#1120467
Arriva Medical Response

Dear Madam

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.We at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously, and strive to resolve them expeditiously and completely.

Arriva Medical does have a 30 day money back guarantee on all products. Arriva Medical also has a program for those on a limited budget. We are a Medicare Provider and go strictly by Medicare guidelines and fee schedule.

Please feel free to contact us at your convenience at 1- 800-700-4442 to remedy your concerns.

to Arriva Medical Response Birmingham, Alabama, United States #1147602

Arriva lies and is ripping off Medicare

Arriva Medical Recently Discussed