With Company response

I placed an order for diabetic strips in Aug.2014 and received them finally yesterday, Oct.

6, 2014. Arriva does not follow through on information given them. In Aug. they said that my Drs.

PA did not qualify for Medicare and they would call and get a script from my Dr.

Did they call? I don't know. In the meantime they repeated called about other devices, back brace, etc.

when I asked about my order they claimed it was on the way; were they delivering it by pony express??

I never had any problems with Liberty and wish they had not sold to Arriva.

I will be looking for another company and will not recommend Arriva to anyone.Goodbye Arriva!

Had an Experience with Arriva Medical?

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Arriva Medical Response

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.As you know, we at Arriva Medical (“Arriva”) take all issues and concerns very seriously.

Arriva apologizes for any inconvenience that the delay in shipment may have caused. Arriva wants you to know that we must follow certain guidelines set by insurance agencies pertaining to the information that needs to be included on a prescription in order for your supplies to be covered by your insurance. Arriva needs to obtain a fully completed prescription from your physician before any supplies or medication can be shipped to your door.

If you would like us to further address your specific account we would ask that you call in to Arriva Medical and talk with a customer service agent.

The agent can make sure your concerns are properly noted on your account and further address any issues or concerns you have.

Please feel free to contact us at 800-700-4442.

Arriva Medical Recently Discussed