With Company response Not resolved

I ordered my Diabetic supplies and was told they were on there way 12 days ago and called today and was told an order was never submitted. The first time I ordered my supplies they sent the wrong stuff.

This is the most incompetent company I have ever seen.

I test the minimum 7 times a day and haven't been able to test since August 7, 2013. They have yet to send them and when I spoke to them today August 12, 2013 they had no intention of sending them, so I told the don't bother because if they did it would take 10-14 days.

Contacting my insurance company and never had a problem with Liberty Medical.

Had an Experience with Arriva Medical?

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Arriva Medical Response

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.As you know, we at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously.

We are only now responding to this complaint because it has just been brought to our attention. For a more expedient response in the future, please contact us directly with complaints and concerns at 1-800-700-4442.

Arriva apologizes for any inconvenience that your account’s conversion from your previous supplier over to Arriva has caused you. Arriva wants you to know that we must follow certain guidelines set by insurance agencies pertaining to the prescription in order for them to pay for your supplies. Arriva needs to obtain a fully completed and valid prescription from your physician, in Arriva’s name, in order for us to send you supplies or medications.

If you would like us to further address your specific account we would ask that you call in to Arriva Medical and talk with a customer service agent. The agent can ensure that your concerns are properly noted on your account and can specifically address your concerns.

Please feel free to contact us at your convenience at 800-700-4442.

to Arriva Medical Response Chittenango, New York, United States #910876

I now get my supplies from a competent supplier. As stated I test minimum 7 times a day and go through 3-5 needles a day so do the math on what you have lost!

Also the fact that your people send other items even when we say no.

Arriva Medical Recently Discussed