Arriva Medical - Reorder diabetic supply

Need to get in touch with Abreva medical to reorder diabetic testing supplies

Arriva Medical - Corrupt

Prescription Services

Arriva had constantly sent diabetic supplies that I have not ordered such as : batteries ,test solution and lancet devices and they continue to bill me and Medicare . Last week they sent me a bill that had six items labeled Diabetic supplies none were itemized some were almost two years old .I had called Arriva several times and asked t them to send only what I ordered .Medicare is being scammed and makes it very difficult to file a complaint .

The system is failing Arriva should be jailed.Medicare should be simplified I have called them to file a complaint many times it is almost impossible to deal with them. They allow companies like Arrive to thrive .

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Medicare Fraud.

Preferred solution: Get rid of Arriva make them pay back overfilling.

I liked: I felt like i was robbed.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir of Madam,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously, and strive to resolve them expeditiously and completely.

Arriva Medical is a Medicare provider and follows Medicare guidelines. It is our legal and regulatory obligation to bill customers for balances owed once the covered amounts have been paid by their insurance.

All Arriva Medicals phone calls are monitored and recorded, if you feel you are receiving items you did not order please contact Arriva Medical immediately and we can research those phone calls.

If you feel there is a billing error you should also contact Arriva Medical immediately at 1-800-700-4442.

nbbsdc_60
to Arriva Medical Response #1360048

I have done that several times. to no avail.

I will not pay non itemized bills ,date of service is inadequate. I had asked many years ago that you send only that which had been ordered .You don't seem to receive, you only transmit. Existing invoice for Diabetic supplies dated 7/25/17 showing only diabetic supplies will not be paid or considered until an itemized invoice is resent your. Your customer ID is 21452815 my Email is nbbsdc@aol.com .

The other real problem well may be the root of all your problems is your off shore customer service people speak very poor English and I suspect they do not understand most of whats said.

My understanding from what I read is that I am not alone.I would assume you would care to resurrect your former good reputation.

Arriva Medical - Too many calls. Out of Country Call Centers

3.9
Prescription Services

Their call centers (automated) begin calling me about halfway thru my 90 day supply of diabetic test supplies asking how many days supplies I have on hand. After answering the question I'm asked to stay on the line to speak to a rep.

WHY? Every time there is a voice that I can barely understand if at all. They obviously have to read from a script and no matter what I say or how I say it (I've tried to be nice for too long) the rep gets around to the same speel " back brace, knee brace" etc. If I hang up before they've finished.....it starts all over again.

After years of their abuse I've found out I can use other suppliers. I will.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Talk over you and cant under stand them, Do not take no for a answer, Customer service.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Bangor, Maine, United States #1354844

Dear Sir of Madam,

All Arriva Medical employees have extensive training. We are a Medicare provider and follow Medicare guidelines. The questions asked are required to be asked each time you order to verify you actually do need the supplies and are not being overstocked.

We have several call centers in U.S and one outside the U.S.

We have representatives who speak many languages including, English, Spanish, Italian, French, and Pilipino, etc. so we may assist all types of consumers. If you wish every time to speak to a U.S Representative ,you may ask for one and will be transferred, of course keeping in mind, persons in the U.S also may have an accent.

At any time you can also be placed on a Do Not Call List at your request. You would need to verify your account, representative would put you on Do Not Call, which would allow you to contact Arriva when you wish to order and avoid any phone calls to you .Thank you

Arriva Medical - Failed to deliver

With Company response Not resolved

attempted to order diabetic testing supplies as I had been using arriva for many years, I was told I needed a new prescription, which I got from my Dr. It was faxed to them many times by the Dr.

office which I witnessed but still no supplies, there seemed to be a communication problem with those helping, over a month passed and I had to go elsewhere for my supplies, now they keep calling and disturbing me even after I informed them I was no longer interested in using their services.

I will not use them again nor will I recommend them to any one else. we verified the correct fax number and in fact sent the fax while we were on the phone with them still no supplies, unhappy in Texas

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. As you know, we at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously. In order to rectify you issue, please contact us directly with complaints and concerns at 1-800-700-4442

Arriva Medical - Waste of time

3.0
Prescription Services

I have been using Arriva for several years, yet each time they call me they read from a script that is a complete waste of my time. Each time I object, they talk right over me.

I don't want to spend that much time with them.

Most of them barely speak English. Next visit with my doctor, I will get a new prescription and find a new supplier.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Prescription Refill.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Bangor, Maine, United States #1352428

Dear Sir of Madam,

All Arriva Medical employees have extensive training. We are a Medicare provider and follow Medicare guidelines. Medicare requires certain questions to be asked each time an order is placed and at times that may sound scripted.

We have a wide variety of employees who speak many languages including, English, Spanish, Italian, French, and Pilipino, etc.

so we may assist all types of consumers.

You may always ask to be transferred to a U.S representative at any time.

Arriva Medical - Lost my faxed prescription

Prescription Services

My endocrinologist faxed arriva 5-25-17. Today 6-7-17 they state they never recieved it they have a f rating for a reason i see

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Prescription Refill.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir of Madam,

We would be happy to work with you to resolve your concern.

Please contact Arriva Medical at 1-800-700-4442.

Arriva Medical.

Arriva Medical - I'm finished with Arriva.

With Company response Not resolved

We got switched to Arriva when the patient went on Medicare because the original provider couldn't support Medicare Part B. All I needed was a refill of test strips.

They sent a new meter, test strips, lancets, control solution, batteries and maybe some more stuff. Why? So they could bill Medicare for things that were not needed? Sounds like fraud to me.

I ordered only test strips from their web site once. Making a long story short(er), I got test strips, batteries, control solution and maybe some other stuff. I only ordered test strips. Again, they added items to the order that were neither needed not asked for so they could bill Medicare.

And we get frequent calls from Arriva trying to push back braces, knee braces, ankle braces, etc., which again we don't need and don't have any use for. Why? So they could bill Medicare for things that were not needed? That is fraud.

Coordinating between our MD and Arriva proved difficult at best resulting in not getting the quantity of test strips I need. So I wound up paying retail for added strips. I called Arriva on Tuesday (5/2/17) and told them to stop sending anything and stop calling. I was told they wouldn't send anything unless I asked for it.

I have switched to a local pharmacy who will handle the Medicare billing and possible secondary insurance billing and they will coordinate with our MD, also local, when more information or a new prescription are needed. And if there are complications, I can go physically visit either of those parties to get things squared away. I hope their telemarketing and harassment stops.

I get enough unwanted phone calls. Fortunately, they usually don't identify themselves on Caller ID, so I don't answer those calls anyway (Caller ID says Levittown PA, 215-302-5456).

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir of Madam,

When you order from the Arriva Medical website as you stated you did, you would select the items that you need. If you decide you do not need certain items you can opt not to receive those items. If you are still stating you received items you did not order, you can always contact Arriva Medical for a return and or refund of those items. If you wish to be placed on a Do Not call list you simply have to contact Arriva Medical , verify your account and advise to be placed on a Do not call status.

All your issues are resolvable, if you speak with Arriva Medical at 1-800-700-4442.

By posting anonymously, we have none of your information to resolve issues at hand.

to Arriva Medical Response Cliffwood, New Jersey, United States #1328113

I did select only the item I needed, the test strips, from the web site. Arriva sent me all the other stuff anyway.

I'm not as dumb as I look. I know how to select items using a web site.

Alabama, United States #1324602

We have had the same experience with Arriva for over a year now. They repeatedly and aggressively try to upsell / market medical devices such as back braces and knee braces, without any indication that the patient NEEDS these devices. When the representative was told that it is FRAUD to bill Medicare for items that are not necessary, she responded by saying that there may be "someone in the family who needs it [the brace]." I am actively looking for a new supplier of diabetic supplies for my mother-in-law.

to Frustrated in Alabama Hazlet, New Jersey, United States #1324676

You've likely already found this site, but just in case, check here:

Drilling in, you can find Medicare Diabetes supplies (and other stuff) in your area. An icon is shown beside those that accept the Medicare amount as full payment. I prefer a non-mail order site so I can interact with those folks in person.

View more comments

Arriva Medical - Prescription Refill Review from Lady Lake, Florida

2.4
Prescription Services

No help whatsoever, just given the run around, hung up on 4x:s, waited 30 mins., to talk to someone. No record of ever ordering from you.

The last time I ordered from you was in March of 2015. I have moved to Florida as of August 2015. I was getting calls from you then. I use to live in Pekin, Illinois 61554.

I have both Medicare/medicaid. I am trying to order a new tester/supplies.

I can not get the prescription filled at Walmart because of Part B/D. Please help me, other I will not test PERIOD!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Prescription Refill.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Bangor, Maine, United States #1222474

Dear Sir of Madam,

When Arriva Medical is advised by a member not to call, for various reasons. Arriva Medical will stop the phone calls. Our Patient Services phone number is 1-800-700-4442, our busiest day is Monday. There is usually no wait time.

We are attempting to contact you and if you wish to return Arriva’s phone call you may call Arriva Medical at your earliest convenience.

Arriva Medical - Schemers

With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a diabetic sugar checker (Solus V2) for my husband which I got just fine and for 3 months I got the strips just fine, then when I called for another refill they said they no longer carried that brand and I would have to swap testers. So they sent me another meter and strips which they charged over $600.00 for.

His medicaid would not pay for it because they only supply one checker every 2 years. Now they expect me to pay for it, they call me at least 5 times a day. It was their fault they no longer carried the brand I needed, so they forced me to order another one.

This is just a scheme to get more money for people who can not afford it. I have no idea how many other people they have done this to, but they need to be stopped.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Madam,

You should contact Arriva Medical immediately at 1-800-700-4442 .

The charge you have mentioned in not the norm for supplies and should be looked into.

Arriva Medical - Diabetic supplies

With Company response

My ins sent me a letter in Nov 2014 indicating they will no longer use Arriva for diabetic supplies effective jan 1, 2015. They sent me a flyer of some meters and advised me to pick out a meter and have my doctor send a prescription to my pharmacy for the meter and supplies.

I would be running out of supplies by dec 1st so I ordered the new meter with supplies. Mid Nov. Arriva calls to advise me it was time to renew my diabetic supplies. I advised them I no longer needed their supplies.

Two days later another call. Again and again they called, one day they called twice. This goes on through Dec. Just before Christmas, the last call I got, I blew my stack and threatened to file harassment charges.

I explained everything and was told my name and number would be deleted from their system. All seemed fine until Jan. 8th when my doctors office called. The nurse was confused because they just gave me a 3 month prescription for the diabetic supplies and Arriva was attempting to get a prescription in my behalf for the same supplies.

She new something was wrong and verified my info with them. The biggest problem is the ins info changed and Arriva didn't know it. I explained to the nurse the problem. I am so furious with Arriva that they contacted my doctor with a lie.

I did call to complain but basically got no where. I ended up talking to Arriva's pharmacy which all prescriptions are to go through before mailing. She was so ***. She kept saying they did not have a prescription to be filled.

Over and over I tried to explain I wanted nothing to do with them and not to call me or my doctor. She said she will take my info out of their system. Then - she asked for my current ins info!!! Of course I didn't.

What a circus this company is.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Leave me alone don't want any calls and stop calling my doctor.

Preferred solution: Leave me and my doctor alone. I do not want anything from you.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir or Madam:

We understand your complaint regarding Arriva Pharmacy, and would like to apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

Arriva was calling because we were trying to contact you to confirm your re-order of diabetic testing supplies. In this case, Arriva was calling because you expressed that your insurance provider informed you that you would be no longer able to receive you diabetic testing supplies from Arriva. Arriva now has its own full service pharmacy that can ship your diabetic testing supplies right to your home.

This service works just like your local pharmacy and is able to accept your insurance.

Because of the importance of obtaining your testing supplies every 3 months to insure you do not run out, Arriva made 8 attempts to contact you between 1/1/14 and 12/25/14 so that we could make sure you did not run out of the supplies you need to control your blood sugar.

If you would like us to further address your specific concerns, please call us at 800-700-4442 to speak with a customer service specialist. The Arriva agent will ensure that your concerns are properly noted on your account, passed on to the appropriate parties, and will be able to specifically address your concerns. Again, we do appreciate the feedback and would like to be able to resolve your complaint.

Please contact us so that we can work to remedy the concern.