Arriva Medical - Need diabitic equipment

have tried for over two months to contact you. i need a new diabetic machine .

your 1-800-700-4442 is constantly busy, even after closing hours. before that you just sent me my strips and got to where you did not call . so please send me a new machine and strips . my dr is carolyn robinson in paris texas.

i really need my machine as soon as possible. if you do not need my bussiness please contact me and tell me where to go and get the help i need .my doctor would like for me to test at least once a day or twice if i can.

in the furture please send me a phone number that i can call to get help. thank you ,deborah currin

Arriva Medical - Diabetic Test Strip Review

With Company response Not resolved

I was called to reorder for my mother. I refused to reorder because medicare said they no longer do businesd with them.

Arriva said they were talking to medicare and they would send order if medicare wouldn't pay then it would be free of charge. I said send me a letter first that says that. Arriva called again and I hung up. Next thing I know package arrives from Arriva.

You people have always been pushy.

I complained many times about you calling about braces. You just don't listen to your customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Diabetic Test Strip.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
Bangor, Maine, United States #1257895
Arriva Medical Response

Dear Sir of Madam,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously, and strive to resolve them expeditiously and completely.

Unfortunately due to limited information provided on this public forum, we are unable to address you mother’s complaint directly. We suggest you call Arriva at 1-800-700-4442, all our calls are monitored and recorded, we will be happy to check further into the incident you have mentioned. Arriva also has a 30 day return policy and items may be returned within that timeframe

You mentioned braces, you are welcome at any time to advise a representative to put your mother on a Do not call list for ancillary products, once you verify some information on her account. Again due to limited information provided, we cannot directly address your concern.

Please contact Arriva Medical at your earliest convenience.

Arriva Medical

Arriva Medical - Can't get supplies

With Company response Not resolved
1.6
Prescription Services

The box I received had no test strips. My patient should test his glucose levels 3 times a day.

I asked c.s.r. to send me test strips and she directed me to the local post office, who told me they delivered a box. I called Arriva back telling her the situation. She could not understand that I didn't receive the strips.

I also had great difficulty understanding the way she spoke. All I wanted was those test strips. I asked to speak to her manager and that got me no where.

I am going to try again today to ask for test strips. Arriva medical supply should have no problem loosing their business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Diabetic Test Strip.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport
#1199787
Arriva Medical Response

Dear Sir

Please contact Arriva Medical at 1-800-700-4442 at your earliest convenience.

Arriva Medical