Arriva Medical - Yea Right!

With Company response Not resolved
3.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I called Arriva Medial to refill my diabetic supplies. I was told they would ship out THAT day and it would take 7 to 10 business days to receive my order.

After more that two weeks I called them back because I had not received the order. I was told "it would ship out the today". I asked to speak to a supervisor. After waiting more than 10 minutes on the phone listening to music, I hung up.

I then called them back to cancel the order, as I was disgusted with their service. I was told, and it was not more than 5 minutes, that the order had already shipped. What B.S.

I cancelled any future orders and

would not recommend them to anyone. Deal with them at your own risk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Hopewell, Virginia, United States #1207660

This company is a joke..and not a funny one. They harassed us multiple times throughout each week to see if we want a back brace or knee brace.

We explained that we don't need braces and they tried to convince us that we do and it wouldn't cost us anything..Medicare would pay for it.

Then when my husband needed test strips for his diabetes meter it was like jumping through hoops. They assured us they would be sending them.....weeks later..no strips. Then comes phone calls from ***.

They outsource to the Phillipines and you can barely understand what they are saying. My husband runs out of test strips and they assure us they will send them in 2 weeks!!!! Wrong!!

We cancelled and I plan on reporting them to every available agency. We are done

Same issue here! Going to research Medicare payments to them without getting the product! That's fraud if so!!!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously.

Arriva Medical apologizes for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

In order to address specifics about your supply request we would ask that you call Arriva Medical and speak with Patient Services at 1-800-700-4442.

Arriva Medical - Lack of care and good service

With Company response Not resolved

This is the 3rd time they have messed up my order, leaving me without any supplies to take care of my diabetes. From the beginning I should have stopped before I started talking to anyone there, I cannot understand any of the reps tht answer the phone.

I have requested another person, still no one that speaks fluid English that can be understood. I am canceling my service with the company. What you can understand becomes a rude reply because they have to repeat, Would never refer friend or enemy to work with Arriva.

Delay in delivery of supplies, more than once, leaving me with out supplies to care for my diabetes. Supplies mailed to the wrong address, added to delayed supplies,

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Non-receipt of orders, Delays in shipping, Excessive phone calls, Do not take no for a answer, Customer services.

Comments

Arriva medical is the worst always have a reason for not delivering my supply's. They make up stories each time you call to why the supply's were not mailed.

When they finally send out they are short of what you are suppose to get. Then you get back on phone to fight for missing items and by the time you get it straightened out your new order is ready to be shipped short again of supplies!

They never make up for the shortfall so you never have enough. These people will be the reason for my demise not my disease of Diabetes!!!!!

Dear Madam:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. As you know, we at Arriva Medical (“Arriva”) take all issues and concerns very seriously.

We are now responding to this complaint because it has just been brought to our attention. For a more expedient response in the future, please contact us directly with complaints and concerns at 1-800-700-4442.

Arriva apologizes for any inconvenience that the delay in shipment may have caused. Arriva wants you to know that we must get a verification from your insurance company each month we are shipping supplies to your door. We also need a valid physician order on file.

Due to guidelines in place to make sure you are not overstocked, we can only ship supplies every 90 days. Our records indicate that we will be shipping your next order on or about 7/27/15.

If you would like us to properly close your specific account we would ask that you call in to Arriva Medical and talk with a customer service agent. The agent can make sure your concerns are properly noted on your account and further address any issues or concerns you have.

Please feel free to contact us at 800-700-4442.

Arriva Medical - Unable to get dibetic supplys

Archbald, Pennsylvania

I'v been unable to get my supplys from arriva med. this is not a reliable co.

they have lied to me on several occasions, telling me they mailed them on different times. told me they sent them fed ex 2n day delivery. said they couldn't track them because the tracking code wasn't right. I'm out of testing supplys now since the 15th of july.

they act like they don't care.

Lake Worth, Florida, United States #690467

I have been unable to get any supplies from Arriva medical.

I will very soon be out of diabetic testing supplies by August 4, 2013.

After three attempts three messages the reps don't seem to care.

I even asked to speak to a supervisor and was told she/he was on another line and would have him/her call me. I never received a call from anyone I will have to get a new prescription and go some where else. HELP!

Arriva Medical - Poor Inadequate Customer Service

Poor Customer service. Only contact with CS is by phone where you will, never get the same rep and have to explain situation again. No online account to simplify CS contact. One example where account and email would help... I needed a copy of their required log. Called and waited for Rep who was curt and short. I asked if she could mail a log to which she agreed.

I asked if she could perhaps email it and save a stamp and envelope, and it would be immediate. She said no.

I then asked if she could mail and extra log. She said no, that I could copy it. I told her if we had online account to access such simple items we could obtain these without tying up CS, and the company would save much time and money, and provide better CS.

This is only one example, and much less critical than delivery issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Delivery Service.

Arriva Medical - Getting run around about 1st time delivery.

With Company response

They switched me from Liberty to Arriva. I called them on June 17 because of was down to only 6 strips left and was told that they would ship them that day.

They never came in the mail. When I called 6/26 I was told that they had shipped on 6/26. The customer service rep told me that it would be another 5 to 7 days for delivery of my testing supplies. I have been out of supplies for 4 days and counting.

Now I have to trust that they will really get here.

Guess I'll have to switch to a different supplier just as soon as I can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Delivery Service.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. As you know, we at Arriva Medical take all consumer complaints and concerns very seriously.

We are only now responding to this complaint because it has just been brought to our attention. For a more expedient response in the future, please contact us directly with complaints and concerns at 1-800-700-4442.

Arriva apologizes for any inconvenience that your account’s conversion from your previous supplier over to Arriva has caused you. Arriva wants you to know that we must follow certain guidelines set by insurance agencies pertaining to the prescription in order for them to pay for your supplies. Arriva needs to obtain a fully completed and valid prescription from your physician, in Arriva’s name, in order for us to send you supplies or medications.

If you would like us to further address your specific account we would ask that you call in to Arriva Medical and talk with a customer service agent. The agent can ensure that your concerns are properly noted on your account and can specifically address your concerns.

Please feel free to contact us at your convenience at 800-700-4442.

Arriva Medical - Never received diabetic testing supplies

With Company response

After using Arriva for the past year with no problems, we were expecting delivery of supplies to be shipped on April 17th. On April 30 I began calling them to see what happened.

I was told we needed a new prescription from the doc. I called the doc and they faxed the new prescription on May 7. Of course, since we are Mountain Daylight time, I have to call at 7 am, or wait more than an hour to speak with customer service. I called on May 9 and was told they would ship that day.

On May 16, they called us to ask what kind of new meter we wanted, since the last one they sent us is no longer available. So I called again on May 20, and 21st, when I was told by customer service that they had permission to send them FedEx Overnight.

On May 25 I called again and was told there was a problem with FedEx, and they could not ship until May 28. Of course, I told them to cancel the order, and we will get a new prescription from our doc and buy our supplies and the pharmacy where we get the rest of our drugs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Arriva Medical Delivery Service.

Comments

ArrivaMedicalSupport

Dear Sir or Madam:

Arriva apologizes for any inconvenience that the delay in shipment may have caused. Arriva wants you to know that we must follow certain guidelines set by insurance agencies pertaining to the information that needs to be included on a prescription in order for your supplies to be covered by your insurance. Arriva needs to obtain a fully completed prescription from your physician before any supplies or medication can be shipped to your door.

If you would like us to further address your specific account we would ask that you call in to Arriva Medical and talk with a customer service agent. The agent can make sure your concerns are properly noted on your account and further address any issues or concerns you have.

Please feel free to contact us at 800-700-4442.